F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen two in person while driving but always on other side of interstate. Traveling a little bit for work and saw this one in lot. Took a pic. It was beat up though and appear completely stock. The axle underneath was solid rust, not a good look.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I saw a white one like min in Phoenix.yesterday looked clean.. There is another white one in small town where i live and he has not washed it since 2014 sickening . I removed my hockey stripes partly because of him as he known as town drunk and i don't need to be pulled over cops thinking its him. I wasn't to keen on the stripes from get go.

Reactions: snakebitten

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Well post them up! I like the idea of a spotted thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will start taking pictures of the Tremor's I see. In the last month, I bet I have seen 4-5 on different occasions at different spots all over town.
You saw fake ones!

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fake Tremors? lmfao
People text me every day they see a truck like mine and send me a pic, it's just a normal reg cab or a 4 door version with the stripe etc.

·
Administrator
7,850 Posts
People text me every day they see a truck like mine and send me a pic, it's just a normal reg cab or a 4 door version with the stripe etc.
Well the "people" that text you obviously don't know trucks that well. lol.

·
Registered
10 Posts
i have a red tremor with 19,000 miles on it. being retired i don't drive near as much as i used to. added a hypertec tune, k& n filter setup, roush racing side exhausts (sounds great even with v-6) led tail lights, 3rd brake light, license plate light. also added a hinged full bed cover. going to upgrade my fog lights to led soon,. i get questions about my truck just about every where i stop and have had several offers to buy it (2 dealers)

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have seen two in person while driving but always on other side of interstate. Traveling a little bit for work and saw this one in lot. Took a pic. It was beat up though and appear completely stock. The axle underneath was solid rust, not a good look.

View attachment 164360
as far as i know they were available only in 2014 in red,blue,white. that maybe a copy.

·
Premium Member
6,855 Posts
Welcome Paul.

Keep it!
But beware joining this forum because your truck is held with high esteem and there is SO MUCH that can be done to it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Boostd14

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
as far as i know they were available only in 2014 in red,blue,white. that maybe a copy.
It is true only 2014 but you colors are off....I mean are you looking at the picture I posted? One is silver and one is black LOL

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome Paul.

Keep it!
But beware joining this forum because your truck is held with high esteem and there is SO MUCH that can be done to it.

Give me your lunch money, loser.

·
Registered
15 Posts
?
Black, silver, and grey were also part of the release.

·
Registered
15 Posts
You must be one cool mfer! I wish I was getting texts on a daily basis from my fan club, sending me pictures of random F-150s that are really just fake, wannabe, no good Tremor imposters!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Y
Fake Tremors? lmfao
yeah you know, the f-150s that all the wannabes put decals, emblems, wheels, alcantara seats, etc.just so they could feel cool!
you know who they are! Every group of buddies has that one guy with a fake tremor.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Mine , older pics i no longer have the running boards

Attachments

·
Administrator
10,592 Posts
It is true only 2014 but you colors are off....I mean are you looking at the picture I posted? One is silver and one is black LOL
THOSE ARE FAKE!!!

Just kidding. I just thought it was funny when you replied like that. I believe you know your Tremors.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,855 Posts
I can always tell a REAL Tremor because of the sticker. Right?

Same as the FX4.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts