F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i know there's a ton of guys on here local to Houston area! We should have a race night one Friday night at Baytown! Be cool to plan it since I work till 9 Fridays night. Let's put all this smack talkin to the track!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
Plenty of Houston area people that are big into performance. Should get quite a bit of attention. Anyone know any Houston area truck forums for competition? I have some friends in Pasadena with Tundras that think they will smoke an EB.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Here's what I know from others running tunes, SSI is the fastest by quarter mile times, but if your street racing in Mexico or at the track if your not quick on the light and reaction time you can lose to the other guy with a different tune. You may have the quicker truck and better time but if he gets a good jump and your sleeping that would suck.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm in. If this actually happens.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Count me in! I am pretty close to baytown! Not sure if I would race my truck (all stock) but I would sure go and watch some Eco's put the hammer down on those tonka toys!

If this really gets going PM me and i'll be there.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well have to get a day planned out, I work late those night but if enough advance I can leaves early or get earlier shift, well see what I can work out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
I have a few diesel buddies that are modified and want to run vs some ecos. I can't make it regardless, but could pass on the date and location to them. One said there is going to be a test and tune on the 21 in sealy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts