F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Both items are SOLD
All came off of my 2013 FX2 Screw at approximately 10,000 miles
  1. 4 Ford FX2 wheels and TPMS sensors still mounted (no tires)wheels are in very good condition 2 do have scratches from where it looks like they nicked the wheel when removing the lug nuts and 1 wheel has a small nick. No curb rash, or gouges, wheel edges are all clear.
  2. Side steps/running boards do have some scuffs from normal use and 1 edge has some scratches from removal. All hardware, mounting brackets and clips included

Will not ship - Willing to meet up with local buyers in the Millington/Memphis, TN area.

I do have both items For Sale on another F150 site which is why you see the name TNHitter on the steps.

Wheels: Asking $425.00 for the set of 4, or will sell individually for $115 each
Side steps/running boards: Asking $250.00

Thanks

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
More pics of running boards.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
These are the all plastic ones right? What are they like on the underside? I would be willing to do $180 + shipping for them.

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
I sold all my take-off stuff locally on Craigslist Memphis....

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
These are the all plastic ones right? What are they like on the underside? I would be willing to do $180 + shipping for them.
I believe they are plastic on a metal (aluminum) frame underneath

Thanks for the offer, but I couldn't accept $180, plus I have nobody local to me who could make a custom shipping carton to ship them in

1 - 8 of 8 Posts