F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went for the opening night.. I thought it was one of the best ones yet, after I left there I was walking through parking lot as 3 kids with eclipse's were all reving them up I just had to shake my head because I remember being like them. I left there and went to get onto the highway well here came one beside me wanting to race.... well needless to say I had him by 4 cars by the time we got to highway.. really enjoyed the ecoboost!!!!

2012 F150 EcoBoost Lariat

·
Registered
588 Posts
Lol that's awesome!

·
Registered
133 Posts
I can't wait to go see that movie but I promised my little brother (he's 18 and not lill at all) I would wait for him to get back from his trip to Europe so we could go see it together.:(

I love the faces of people when they want to race and you just mess with them a little. Their little faces are so precious. I am far from the fastest truck but it does impress a lot of people when they see these things run... "yes it's six-cylinder... yep it's TwinTurbo..." lol

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can't wait to go see that movie but I promised my little brother (he's 18 and not lill at all) I would wait for him to get back from his trip to Europe so we could go see it together.:(

I love the faces of people when they want to race and you just mess with them a little. Their little faces are so precious. I am far from the fastest truck but it does impress a lot of people when they see these things run... "yes it's six-cylinder... yep it's TwinTurbo..." lol
Nicely said lol.. I just love messing.. Not many ppl want to race but when i do its fun

·
Registered
327 Posts
Good work, show the kiddies that there is more to a vehicle than a name.

·
Registered
859 Posts
haha, I've had a Eclipse GSX (turbo, all wheel drive), and two Turbo Talons (fwd). They were fun cars to drive!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea it its always a great time fooling around with my eco! And yea those dsms are pretty sweet i almost bought an 11 second talon lol would have gotten in to much trouble with that though lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts