F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The ultimate growl for the king of rugged rigs is almost here. A full-bred American-manufactured exhaust lineup that will set the new standard for all things truck. Precise fitment, lifetime warranty and a tone worthy of the AWE name. The AWE 0FG Exhaust Suite for the ‘15+ Ford F-150 V8 and EcoBoost, coming soon to AWEF150.com and CJ Off-Road.

Stay tuned for updates, and sign up to be notified upon release right this way:

F-150 EcoBoost: http://bit.ly/2SYWHtU

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Is the clip above on an ecoboost?

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk
Like I said on the other thread, if it is, count me in!

I just watched their tour by American Muscle. It looks like a pretty legit operation. A vendor doing some real legit R&D. (Making the product from start to finish also).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Like I said on the other thread, if it is, count me in!

I just watched their tour by American Muscle. It looks like a pretty legit operation. A vendor doing some real legit R&D. (Making the product from start to finish also).

Thank you! Been at it since '91. If you're ever in the area, the door is open for ya!

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
It's the V8 in that particular moment, but the EcoBoost videos will make you happy once I post them. There will be videos with and without Performance Mid Pipes, resonated and non-res. Lot's of options!
Hopefully you guys have an exhaust for the ‘longbed’ option...6.5ft bed length in my case?!

·
Administrator
10,115 Posts
Why's that, my friend? For what it's worth, I'm a big fan the EB after driving both with all of our systems equipped -- and the V8 sounds incredible! :cool:
Because I've never heard an ecoboost that doesn't sound like poo poo. Lol

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Rugged, rowdy, radical. Coming soon is the finest exhaust lineup for the ‘15+ F-150 V8 and EcoBoost. Modularity, precision fitment, drone-canceling technology, and the finest materials render a do-it-all exhaust lineup built for the world’s favorite truck. All proudly manufactured in the USA. The AWE 0FG Exhaust Suite for the ‘15+ F-150 V8 is right around the bend. Coming soon to AWEF150.com and CJ Off-Road.

Learn more, and sign up to be notified upon release right this way:
F-150 EcoBoost: http://bit.ly/31qfkKf

1 - 15 of 15 Posts