F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, Name's Jordan I'm 22 years old and live in northern Alberta. I don't own the truck yet but plan on buying one this fall! Specifically I'll be looking at buying the new F150 Tremor to replace my aging 95 Short box/Reg cab Chev as my winter truck. My summer car is a 2009 Cobalt SS turbo that I bought brand new when I was 18 with full bolt on's and tuned at 24psi making 300-330 whp and 320-350 wtq. Car has never seen snow and the 95 has seen better days lol. Trucks mainly gonna be driven in the winter and on occasion during the summer to keep the km's lower on my car. Looking forward to getting the truck and to hopefully do some light mods to see what the EB can do! Anyway heres a few pics of the car :)

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I went from an 08 HHR SS tuned and tricked to my 13 F150 Ecoboost. I thought about keeping the SS, but ended up selling it. I have never looked back!

My SS was right around 310hp/310tq at the wheels, but my EcoBeast would probably eat the SS alive to 100mph in stock form.

You are gonna love the EcoBeast no doubt!

Btw, Welcome to the F150 Ecoboost Forum!

SPPD

·
Premium Member
2,425 Posts
Welcome! I didn't think people would look into the tremor for snow-style driving. Then again, snow never comes to mind as I live in Texas.

You'll love the ecoboost! Judging from dyno charts comparable to my modifications, my truck is ~ 380rwhp, 460tq. Although I have never dyno'ed it myself... I compared to a few charts posted on this forum.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts