F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put the down payment on a new fx4 eb w/o the appearance package, and I'm thinking about getting the seats and the badges installed. Does anybody have these seats. If so how do you like them?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
I have them appearance package on my truck and I love the interior.

·
Registered
329 Posts
It is all up to you. You can do so much with an interior. If you are at a stock look, I would take it and make it my own.

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Someone on here posted a thread about an interjor they bought online. As I recall they had a factory appearance and looked just as good if not better as the appearance package seats and a lot cheaper.

·
Registered
578 Posts

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Do a search for clazzio and you will see the thread. They look really good IMO

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guy, I really like the appearance package seats, because I'm planning to have flat black and red for accent colors. I'm just worried the suede won't hold up like the factory leather I have.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
I will take a picture tomorrow, but on mine, the suede looks brand new and the leather shows some wear. So I would say the suede is more durable.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I love my interior I have the appearance package and I agree the suede is more durable than the leather. leather is already starting to look worn my truck is not even six months old suede still looks brand-new

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just got mine a couple weeks ago and LOVE IT!! I have the Ingot Silver with the appearance package. The red badges outside and the piping on the seats one make it look like a BMF... IMHO of course... I still need to snap pics and post em up.

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
bump

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
6 Participants
Raiderfan1890
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing