F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone making or will make an red FX4 decal for my 13 FX4 with the appearance package. I'm thinking a red decal on the grill would go good with the theme. I know Ford has put the stop to decal designs. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
105 Posts
If ur pretty handy with some tools n a heat gun I've seen videos on youtube on how to repaint the ford emblems. They can be taken apart and painted any color you want n then put it back together

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah ordered those already but I came across a picture of a Saleen grill for the 05 FX4 and on the right side there was a little FX4 badge or emblem.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Never mind, I'm asking the impossible and asking someone to infringe on a copyright logo... I have been out of a Ford for three years and did not realize some of my old web places were fined and shut down.. I will use different fonts and try to come up with a comparable design. I found that Oloron and Eurostile are pretty close....Thank's for the replies...

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Never mind, I'm asking the impossible and asking someone to infringe on a copyright logo... I have been out of a Ford for three years and did not realize some of my old web places were fined and shut down.. I will use different fonts and try to come up with a comparable design. I found that Oloron and Eurostile are pretty close....Thank's for the replies...
Check out billet badges. They're officially licensed, and can do pretty much anything you can think of.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts