F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gauging interest in possible Stage 3/ Sedona AZ Off-Road Day

We’re looking at a possible April run to Sedona for a customer off-road day. Sedona is full of trails, great views, and good restaurants. Here are some of the details:

• This would be on a Saturday (Possibly April 19[SUP]th[/SUP])
  • We would meet up at the trail head (Mid-Morning)
  • We would go on a 1.5-2 hour trail of moderate difficulty.
  • We buy you lunch
  • Any of you guys that go would get a pretty sweet goody / Giveaway bag
  • $50.00 Gift card to Stage3Motorsports.com just for showing up
Depending on how many people come from out of state, we’d be willing to reserve a block of rooms in a hotel either in Cottonwood or Sedona depending on pricing and which trail we end up going on.
This trip could possibly be for 4WD trucks only, depending on the trail (we’re going to test-run a few and see specifics). We may also have additional STRONG suggestions for tire size, shocks, and hardware.

We’re going to try to gets some of our vendors on board to throw in stuff for giveaways or to possibly take some of their vehicles up with us, especially locals like Daystar, ADD, Rigid Industries, Airaid, and possibly a few others.
If you’re willing to come out on a trail ride with us, reply below. There’s nothing definite yet, but if there’s enough interest, we’ll definitely be willing to throw a trip together.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I live in LA but would be interested. At this point I still have the fully loaded stock FX4 (added CAI and borla exhaust bought from stage 3 of course). But the tires, shocks, etc or all stock. Not sure how crazy the trails would be and if my truck could handle them. But I would be interested.

·
Vendor
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We plan on running the trails first to let you guys know how they are. We are not looking for anything to get torn up. We all have nice trucks and dont want desert pinstriping.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was there two months ago mountain biking, I would love to go back. I'm from TX, its far but I'll put it on my calender.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts