F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I have a 2013 FX4 EB SCREW that we got a week ago, between my wife and i playing with the features, i have lost the gear the vehicle is in display on the right side of the instrument cluster screen.

what settings will reneable this feature?

thanks for the help

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Hey all,

I have a 2013 FX4 EB SCREW that we got a week ago, between my wife and i playing with the features, i have lost the gear the vehicle is in display on the right side of the instrument cluster screen.

what settings will reneable this feature?

thanks for the help
Press the plus sign on the gear shifter

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thanks for this post because I have been curious about this as well

·
Registered
124 Posts
Yeah, for some reason I like it displayed. I leave mine on all of the time too

·
Registered
608 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
while we are explaining this to a couple new owners we need to mention that pressing the - button on the shifter while driving will also lock out gears one at a time.
the stealerships usually do not explain any of the actual features of the truck they just want you to sign the loan agreement papers and drive off so they can focus on the next sale.

·
Registered
84 Posts
brian351 - I tried the down shift tonight to see what you meant. That's great. I didn't know it would work like that. That was something I liked about my last car that I missed.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Don't know if any of this happens to y'all, but when I download my PCM with the superchips tuner I got for free the gear indicator will not remain on after vehicle shut off and start and drive. Before the tune is downloaded it would remain on. Not sure if this happens with all tuners or not.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Don't know if any of this happens to y'all, but when I download my PCM with the superchips tuner I got for free the gear indicator will not remain on after vehicle shut off and start and drive. Before the tune is downloaded it would remain on. Not sure if this happens with all tuners or not.
That's odd.
Mine's never done that, tuned or stock.

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
correct, took me a minute to figure that one out also.
Yeah, that happened to me the second day of owning my truck. Wondered WTF?

Luckily, I realized I was playing with the "Select Shift" so I f'd with it a bit more and got it back.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts