F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well after waiting 2 months since I ordered my truck it showed up yesterday. So I went to look at it and was surprised to see it has 81 km on it. The truck was still in transport mode. There was another truck off the same train car that had only 7 km on it. What the heck is up with that.

2013 fx4 157 wheelbase sterling grey 20" wheel max tow regular mirrors,all the bells and whistles

·
Registered
519 Posts
Sweet sounding truck. We have somewhat similar trucks. Post some pictures of it when you get it. Mine had 60 miles on it as we'll when I received my factory order. I asked my dealer and they had no explanation for the mileage.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Congratulations on your new F150 Ecoboost! Also welcome to the F150 Ecoboost Forum!

SPPD

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow this thing is awesome. I love this truck!
dealer said the km are from factory testing and had some sticker stating that.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Nice truck, my truck had 49 miles on it when I picked it up. The sales guy said Ford does road tests on the trucks now before they leave the factory.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Great Pics! Nice looking tonneau! What is it?

SPPD

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
The cover is called dimondback hd. You are able to put up to 1600 LB on top of it.
I like it! I am currently running with a classic soft snap tonneau that my wife found it the clearance bin for $49. When the softy starts looking shabby this is high on my list if I don't go with a cap.

SPPD

·
Registered
89 Posts
Great looking truck.
Enjoy.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just ordered exactly the same setup up as yours about a month ago. Only difference will be the wheels. Guess I get a preview of it by looking at yours.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
10 Participants
Bcbassking
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing