F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And no one I have ever spoken to can remember who Ron White is but he did live here for a wile. Anyway, I found this forum a couple of days ago while looking for some information on my EB. I have a '2011 screw EB with 3:55's and the only addition has been air bags for towing my 8000 pound toy hauler. Looking forward to learning and helping when I can. I have about 28000 miles on my lil red truck and have pulled my trailer and several other items for almost 5000 of those miles.

Anyway, Glad to be here and I look forward to trading shop talk.

Tom

·
Registered
860 Posts
Welcome to the forum Tom! What air bags did you install? Did it make a big difference with towing? I've been thinking about doing the same setup.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I added the Firestone kit to mine. I have the Airlift bags on the avalanche but I like the Firestones much better. Pressure range is from 5 to 100 psi so there's more adjustability than the airlifts (3-15 psi). Easy install, just a bit more time consuming. For my 1150 pound tongue weight on the tH, 30 - 35 psi works best.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ron Dee White was natural in Fritch, Texas on December 18, 1956 to Charles Don White and Barbara Joan Craig. Ron White is an American place up comic and actor, best recognized as a contract associate of the Blue Collar humor Tour. He is the writer of the volume I Had the Right to stay Silent But I Didn't Have the Ability, which appear on the New York era best vendor list. Click here and buy cheap tickets.

Ron White Tickets with Discount Coupon

·
Registered
319 Posts
Welcome! Used to live in Panhandle and visited Lake Meredith often. I've heard it's pretty much a mud hole now. What a shame, I have a lot of good memories of going there!

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
Good ol' Ron White.... Welcome to the forum. Seem many people here are familiar with him!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Welcome to the club! And yes, I know who Ron White is.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
8 Participants
AKSilverboost
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing