F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, pulled the trigger on a 2019 Rockwood 2511S TT today. Been looking at them for a couple of weeks and found one about 2 miles from my house!!

Heck of a deal on it too since the 2020's are already out.

Going for the theater seating too. This one does not have it, but it's on order and will be here in about a month.

Pick it up in about a week and a half, so gotta get the old 2003 ready because they gave me a heck of a deal on the trade.. Way more than I thought I'd get, so very happy with the deal!

Can't wait to pick it up!

Mitch

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, finally paid off the truck, so figured I should just continue the payments on another rig! Gonna have to change my signature pic too once I get it hooked up!

It's only #7000 GVWR on the new trailer, so no worries on the ol' F150 handling it!

Mitch

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Awesome floorplan. We have a 2504s mini lite and absolutely love it. You're going to have lots of good times with that trailer!

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Lovin' it. Nice step up, and still not overly heavy considering the dual tip-outs. Congrats.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nice looking rig! I'm looking forward to 'downsizing' from the 28' Jayco eventually, but that won't be for awhile with the kids still loving camping. :D

·
Registered
156 Posts
Great Mitch. Now in a few years as your getting this rig paid off, it'll be time for a new 10 speed eco....lol
P.S. You sure your 150 can handle the new rig? just kiddin.. Enjoy

Oh yeah..DW & I will be up in your area the middle of September.

Milo

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Crap... I have pics, but need to find a hosting web site that will post the pics..

Any suggestions? Photo Bucket sucks, I just tried imgu.com, but it only post links, not the pic itself??

I even tried here, but when i upload the pics, they don't show in my album? Still trying to figure it out..

Hang tight guys!

Mitch

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Thanks to Eco-Mica, I was able to use my imgu uploads to post the actual pic... I've been in IT for over 21 years and still trying to figure this social media stuff out!! ha, ha.. I can secure your network and route you anywhere in the world, but can't post a damn pic! ha, ha!! :)

So here are some pics. Just parked it, but loading it up real good now! Already have drilled holes, taken some stuff out, and added more stuff!

Plus, I found this frog in my pond that I've never seen before! ha, ha! Might have to call the new trailer "Frog".. ;)

So happy about the new TT!

Mitch

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
awesome...been tempted to pick a trailer up. funny how there's 2 shows this weekend in tac. and enumclaw

enjoy your new setup.

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
Sweet! Congratulations on the new home away from home!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, we were planning on going to those shows to see if we could find this rig! But, it was right in my back yard! South Hill RV in Puyallup. Go figure! I've lived in Puyallup for 21 years and knew they were there, but never checked them out.. Go figure.. Mitch

·
Registered
513 Posts
looks great! You mentioned ordering it with theater seating. How did you order a 2019 they way you wanted it, when the 2020s were out, as you said? or is it a 2020?

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
looks great! You mentioned ordering it with theater seating. How did you order a 2019 they way you wanted it, when the 2020s were out, as you said? or is it a 2020?
Ordered after the fact.. Another $1,000 and when it comes in, the dealer will replace the dinette with the new seats. :)

Mitch

·
Registered
3,607 Posts
This is still a possibility, sortof. You can ask any dealer, but more likely a large chain to find you exactly what you want. Just like your Ford stealership can do it.

·
Premium Member
2,926 Posts
Ordered after the fact.. Another $1,000 and when it comes in, the dealer will replace the dinette with the new seats. :)

Mitch
Did you ask for the Thomas Payne collection seating? :):)

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This is still a possibility, sortof. You can ask any dealer, but more likely a large chain to find you exactly what you want. Just like your Ford stealership can do it.
Actually told the local dealer that while we love the floor plan and the trailer, without the theater seating option, it's a deal breaker.. Only took him about 5 seconds to say, "oh, we can do that.. it'll cost about a grand, but we can do that.." We said "okay, lets make a deal!" :)

It'll take about a month or so to get it, but we got the trailer now and will 'survive' with the dinette for now!

Mitch

1 - 18 of 18 Posts