F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received an email this morning. My 2014 Tremor is being built the week of the 13th and enclosed was my VIN#. Can't wait to pick it up 21 March!

·
Registered
269 Posts
It sounds like for you, its going to be a long winter! :p Congratulations!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Congrats

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah it will be a long winter. That and I'll only get to drive it for two weeks before I have to come back to Afghanistan to finish up my tour.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Yeah it will be a long winter. That and I'll only get to drive it for two weeks before I have to come back to Afghanistan to finish up my tour.
Just one more reason to make it back safe and sound.

P.S. thank you.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Congrats! All the more reason to look forward to it when you come home again! I was too impatient to order mine. I think that's what will happen with the next one!

Thank you for your service.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Congrats, I felt the same way when I got my VIN# while I was in South Korea
Waiting is the hardest part, because in the mean time you will be looking at every video on your style truck on YouTube. Along with making plans to modify. Lol

I did a long stent in the Helmand Province, stay safe.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys. I'm in Lashkar Gah at a small outpost which is the provincial capital for Helmand. I have been researching for a few months on the Tremor and since pulling the trigger on the order I have been watching anything performance related. Drop kit and window tint will go on during my mid tour. I may even go ahead and do the tinted recon lighting. Once I return and have some miles on it (to ensure I don't have any warranty serviceable bugs) I'll dive into bolt ons and a tune. Lots of good information here.

·
Registered
5,400 Posts
I really wanted a tremor!!! Sexy! But for ppl and business it's not practical. Thanks for your service and can't wait to see pics

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
Congrats on the Tremor. I've been debating this myself ... and I would be down at the dealership to trade in my '13 XLT 4x4 if they offered the Tremor with 4Auto instead of just 4x4. Where I live, 4Auto seems to be the ticket to have.

The other alternative is the Lariat in SCAB and 3.73s. At least that comes in 4Auto.

·
Registered
5,409 Posts
You better covet that truck and treat it extra special. It could become a collector's item now that Ford's discontinuing the Tremor.

Regular cab, short box 4x4s are always in high demand where I live. They just look bad ass.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You better covet that truck and treat it extra special. It could become a collector's item now that Ford's discontinuing the Tremor. Regular cab, short box 4x4s are always in high demand where I live. They just look bad ass.
I'm hoping!

·
Registered
48 Posts
The dealership I went into pretty much didn't have too much of a clue about the truck. They had to grab a Ford catalog, which I thougt was funny, but scary as well.
They said about 4-6 weeks before it arrives at the dealership if ordered. They asked me if any dealerships had any on the ground. I told them to visit Ebay and told them there was one at the dealership about 45 minutes away. ;) They seemed shocked and worried. lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts