F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dealer calls me today , tells me monday , man 6 week for a new truck is long when you really want one lol
can't wait , this week end is going to be a long one

·
Registered
75 Posts
Picking my FX4 up in about 2-3 weeks. If you search around Ford has a lot of videos on how the different options work on these trucks. Lots of buttons to push once you figure out what they all are for.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Congratulations! I cant wait to hear your initial impressions after your first drive.

SPPD

·
Registered
589 Posts
Yes with SPPD congrats!!! Looking forward to hearing about the many adventures to come!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Getting mine Monday also,king ranch 6.5' bed 3:31,we will have to compare our trucks as we go,good and bad,shouldn't be much bad I hope.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Congrats on the trucks that are coming in, I hope you guys enjoy them as much as I am enjoying mine.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guy's , it'll be fun for sure
it's a basic xlt 301a 2x4 4 door 6.5 bed with towing pacage 373 in the rear
it what we could afford , would of loved to get more option's but we are still paying the wife fusion (3 more years)
so we made some choises , at lease i got the scoboost , the 5.0 was 2500.00$ cheaper

·
Registered
229 Posts
thanks guy's , it'll be fun for sure
it's a basic xlt 301a 2x4 4 door 6.5 bed with towing pacage 373 in the rear
it what we could afford , would of loved to get more option's but we are still paying the wife fusion (3 more years)
so we made some choises , at lease i got the scoboost , the 5.0 was 2500.00$ cheaper
Ecoboost is worth the extra money!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
got it late last night

boy is it smoth and what a nice ride , but holy cow it's twice as big as my 03 was lol

l

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Im glad you finally got your new EcoBeast home where it belongs! Photos and first impressions first, followed by fuel economy reports lol. Enjoy that new truck!

SPPD

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ya well as muck as i wanted it it was not even close to being my our budget , we got what we could afford
my last 2 truck where 2x4 and i never had any big issues

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
it's all good , i figure you where
but i really want a 4x4
maybe after this one is done lol

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i really do love this thing
had my first race lol with only 850 km on it , against 1500 ram , lol not even close
my wife say's it was fun but i have the mustang to race and then she said dont f%^k this one up she runs grate lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
12 Participants
cnrwbaker
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing