F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Just purchased a 2013 F150 King Ranch EcoBoost. Previously owned 1995 F250 Diesel with complete Banks system. Really like my new truck! Just installed Solo Performance exhaust, K&N Filer, Rhino lining, and have mud flaps on order. Technology has come a long way since 1995!

Had previously used the Diesel to pull my enclosed car trailer & car. My oldest son purchased a 2011 F150 Lariat with the V6 EcoBoost engine and I found that it did a good job pulling my trailer and with better gas mileage than my Diesel when not pulling anything.

Goodguy

·
Registered
589 Posts
Welcome GoodGuy! How are you liking the King Ranch Leather so far? It only gets better with time and use I have found. How do you like the Solo Exhaust? I am in a toss up whether I am going with a Solo system or Stainless Steel System (w/down pipe). Glad to have you on board lots of info here and look forward to what you have to share.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
STdan
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing