F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured I would start with a howdy from SW PA. I picked up a 13 Screw XLT Ecoboost a couple of weeks ago and so far so good.
This looks like a 'young' forum and hopefully it will be around a while. See ya out there.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Welcome Snowdog, I like your dog picture.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome Snowdog, I like your dog picture.
Thanks, that is Nanook one of our 4 huskies. We volunteer for a Sibe rescue in PA. when we would take one in to foster my wife decided they needed to stay with us hence the 4.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome to the EcoBeast forum! Glad you are here!

SPPD

·
Registered
229 Posts
Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using F150 EcoBoost

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Welcome. Watch your wish list grow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
Welcome to the board! This forum is on the way up for sure. I've seen the membership grow enormously just in the past month.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I currently live in Anchorage. Its sunny and about 70 right now. Have lived up South of Fairbanks. Frigid in the winter with temps below -40 and warm in the summer with temps up to 90. Beautiful wherever you decide to move! I work out of Nikiski/Kenai and Homer. I'm originally from Montana and Wyoming, so mountains that are 10K feet from 4K look different from a few hundred. One either loves it or hates it.

Edit: So I guess I'm saying I'd live anywhere just about. Anchorage would be a good starting point.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Friends are heading up for the 2014 Iditarod. I think they are going to gather info for us while there. I have to look into what jobs are available and pay rates before making definite plans but we will at least get up there for an extended visit.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Friends are heading up for the 2014 Iditarod. I think they are going to gather info for us while there. I have to look into what jobs are available and pay rates before making definite plans but we will at least get up there for an extended visit.
Pay is usually higher, but so is the cost of living. Anchorage is going to be a little less than Fairbanks and so on as you get more rural. Right now has is $3.96 as an example. It's above $4 farther north.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Pay is usually higher, but so is the cost of living. Anchorage is going to be a little less than Fairbanks and so on as you get more rural. Right now has is $3.96 as an example. It's above $4 farther north.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts