F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if a factory raptor grille will fit in the other f 150's? or does any know where a good place to buy a grille at?

·
Premium Member
2,425 Posts
There's a local offroad shop in Houston that has an F-150 with a RBP grill on it. It looks good but I'm not sure if they had to fab anything to make it fit.

I can't provide any useful information if the raptor grill would fit or not, though.

·
Registered
138 Posts
image-4237996049.jpg

Found this guy waiting for me on the kitchen table this morning with a note saying "happy bday" from my wife. Took about 10 minutes to get it installed. Looks pretty good I think.

·
Registered
360 Posts
^^^^^new grille? Where did you get it? I've been trying to find pricing on the various F150 OEM grilles.

·
Registered
138 Posts
^^^^^new grille? Where did you get it? I've been trying to find pricing on the various F150 OEM grilles.
It's the lower grill. She found it in amazon for cheaper then it was listed on eBay. Brand is APS. I found out they make insets for the hood grill to match as well.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Does anyone know if a factory raptor grille will fit in the other f 150's? or does any know where a good place to buy a grille at?
Raptor grille will not fit, without something being fabbed up. Raptor grille stops at the top of the headlights, whereas our f150 grilles go up into the hood. There is a grille on eBay that is somewhat similar to the raptor grille that will fit on your truck..

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.ca/viewitem?sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=180790219312

·
Registered
138 Posts
Thank You. An OEM Lariat grille for $570! Damn.
Yeah that's a bit of cash. The one I put up was $35 and $115 for the grill inserts so for $150 you could have the whole this redone. Plus there is a couple different styles to go with. Just a thought.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts