F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

I have contacted billet badges about a group order. They stated that they start bulk orders at 20 pieces. I'm assuming that means 20 sets. They did not mention a price on a bulk order, but if I can show them that there are at least 20 people interested, I'm sure theyll give us a better price. More color options are available for no fee, or paint matched for additional fee. If yall are interested, PM me, or leave a reply on this thread. Once we get to 20, I will contact billet badges to see what they can do.

These are the badges:

Attachments

·
Registered
393 Posts
Im in depending on price.

·
Registered
537 Posts
If they quoted 20 Pieces, that would be 10 pair. It is petty much a standard to order in piece count when placing an order.

That being said, I would be interested in 3 each pieces (one for each side and one for the tailgate) in black/chrome. Depending on the price shipped of course.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Agree. Dependant in price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
144 Posts
I can see $40 to $50 each, but that would be my limit. If group guy happens in that range, I will shoot for it.
Sorry... I just saw the pic's of Jon relocated SGII. :)

Reactions: jonrjen

·
Registered
859 Posts
Count me in depending on price :)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Was a good thing. I'm a Kimber man myself. Lots of meets for IDPA and practical tourn's. The rest may be for a different forum.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Just like the others, I'm in as long as the price is reasonable.
I would also like to see pics of the colored emblems.

·
Registered
339 Posts
They are a great company. I have used them before and I can tell you their product is much better than anything from the factory. That being said some of you folks need to be a bit realistic on price. Expecting to pay 40 or 50 bucks for these badges is not worth the production time. I would expect that there twenty folks out there that would be happy to pay for these badges. They are a bit longer than factory ecoboost badges but are height wise are about the same. Good luck on pulling 20 folks together. Look at it this way....... It's about the same as weather tech floor mats and a bug shield.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hey limited, are you a rep for this company? You sure seem to be pushing to keep the price up. I have known several companies to drop their list price considerably on group buys.
Just curious not confrontational.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I know I would consider a pair and my brother in law would also be in on a pair depending on price. I know I've seen these online for $150 or more for a pair but that's ridiculous. They look freakin awesome but not $150+ awesome.

Hopefully they realize more money can be made by selling more at a better price than gouging and selling less.....

Let us know the price, thanks.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts