Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
aero_guage_2.jpg

We are partnering with Aeroforce Gauges and are pleased to be able to offer a discount to you guys on the Interceptor Scan Gauge. These gauges will read from your OBD2 port and display two different parameters for you to see simultaneously.

You can even set it up for one part of the gauge to change between seven different parameters at any interval you choose. These are easy to read tools that are a must have for serious enthusiasts who want to monitor every aspect of their truck in real time. They can be mounted in the airvent with the optional vent pod, these can be purchased together during this Group Buy.

This Group Buy will only be good through April 9. Now is the time to join this Group Buy!

Price: $219 Interceptor Scan Gauge
$45 Air Vent Gauge Pod, optional
Shipping: Free in US

We must have ten paid orders to qualify for this special pricing. If you order and we don't meet the minimum requirement your money will be refunded immediately.

Go to www.leadingedgetuning.com to purchase online now. Your gauge will ship after April 9.

These gauges retail at $249. AeroForce rarely does Group Buys but wanted to get their gauges into the hands of Leading Edge Tuning customers. This price is the best you will see for a long time.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Erick
LET

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
I wish...

KCCO!

Reactions: 2Canches

·
Registered
279 Posts
In South Florida we need every air conditioning vent available. I'm trying to think of where else I can mount it. Any ideas from anybody. I also have four-wheel-drive so that area is out.

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
In South Florida we need every air conditioning vent available. I'm trying to think of where else I can mount it. Any ideas from anybody. I also have four-wheel-drive so that area is out.
Ecobear, I have a 2" gauge mounted in my a/c vent. You don't lose it. The only thing you lose is the ability to close it or direct the air flow, because the louver is gone...but the air comes around the gauge full blast.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Will these gauges monitor knock as well? If they do this may be something I can get onboard with. Always wanna know what's going on with the truck being custom tuned.

·
Registered
237 Posts
What about if u live in the north of Canada and u have ur heater on for like 7-8 months a year. Does the cord stand up well to heat all the time?

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am in Texas and it is hot here as well, the optional vent pod that we sell to go with this still leaves the vent functional so that you stay nice and cool. I have one myself and love it!

·
Registered
777 Posts
I have been running one of these for a couple of years and love it! If you are in a hot climate you will most likely want it in a vent pod as the heat effects the LED display until it cools down. I mounted mine in a carbon fiber simulated pod on top of the dash next to the A-pillar. In hindsight I might have given the pod mount more consideration? The only complaint that I have, and it is NOT the fault of the gauge, is that you can not see it with polarized sunglasses on!

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have been running one of these for a couple of years and love it! If you are in a hot climate you will most likely want it in a vent pod as the heat effects the LED display until it cools down. I mounted mine in a carbon fiber simulated pod on top of the dash next to the A-pillar. In hindsight I might have given the pod mount more consideration? The only complaint that I have, and it is NOT the fault of the gauge, is that you can not see it with polarized sunglasses on!
Thanks for posting! These gauges really are awesome and I can't imagine not having one for daily monitoring ability on your truck... :D

·
Registered
125 Posts
Does this group buy still allow us the ability to go with the Dual option, like on AeroForces website?

·
Registered
178 Posts
How much for shipping to winnipeg? (postal code R2H0R1)

(And what's the install like? Cable runs thru vent to under dash to get to the old port???

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How much for shipping to winnipeg? (postal code R2H0R1)

(And what's the install like? Cable runs thru vent to under dash to get to the old port???
I need to check, but probably just another $15 onto the GB cost...and yes, you can route the cable that way without issue. I will do a write up when this GB is closed so that everyone knows how to install it correctly with our gauge pod...:D

·
Registered
279 Posts
Ecobear, I have a 2" gauge mounted in my a/c vent. You don't lose it. The only thing you lose is the ability to close it or direct the air flow, because the louver is gone...but the air comes around the gauge full blast.
VolForLife & LET, that's great I wasn't aware of that. Thanks

·
Registered
156 Posts
I just watched a video on youtube on how to install and it looked VERY easy to do. I then went out to my truck to see how hard it would be to pull out the vent and side piece to get to the where the wire is threaded through. This was for the vent on the left side of the steering wheel. It took me 3 minutes to remove everything I needed too. It would take 10-15 minutes at the most to install and have it powered up.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have a dual interceptor scangauge setup in my SRT. They are a must have if you plan on moding IMO !!!:)

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.