F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Oh snaps! I'm so torn between lifting and lowering. I think I should lower this time. It fits my pattern. First two trucks I had were lifted. Then 2 lowered. Then 2 lifted. Now this and it's still sitting stock.

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
That's gonna look sick

Black Sheep of the Family

Reactions: Boosted Limited

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Btw those wheels are sick. First pics I've seen of your truck
Thanks man I appreciate it. Yeah don't post many pics of my whip! I really like them also. Same size as the stock wheels 22" but had to have chrome. The stock 22" wheels are polished aluminum and did not match all the chrome on the truck. So I got some chromies for the homies to match. Lol!
Excited to see it lowered. I think it will look good!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Thanks man I appreciate it. Yeah don't post many pics of my whip! I really like them also. Same size as the stock wheels 22" but had to have chrome. The stock 22" wheels are polished aluminum and did not match all the chrome on the truck. So I got some chromies for the homies to match. Lol! Excited to see it lowered. I think it will look good!
Damn vols and their chrome haha!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Install pics or it didn't happen....:D

Reactions: Econoob

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Ok the rain has stopped finally! So took the truck out for a spin. 1. To test to see how it handled and to make sure no funny noise. 2. Got a update from MPT. Truck has the same ride quality but handles like it is on rails!!! I measured from the center of the wheel to fender. Front measures 20" rear measures 21" perfect just the way I wanted it!!!
So here it is!! After tha Drop!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396558499.671105.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396558518.276707.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396558537.088134.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396558559.005240.jpg

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Sweet looking ride fasho! !!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 86 Posts