7,395 Posts
I bought a full race catch can but haven't received yet

·
Registered
2,793 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Can we get some info and install pics for the full race can?

Looks cool but don't know much about it

Sent from my LG-VS985 using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
7,253 Posts
Can we get some info and install pics for the full race can? Looks cool but don't know much about it Sent from my LG-VS985 using Tapatalk
Look in my build thread.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
The one that you can afford....they all are working towards one objective of capturing excessive oil/fuel/water vapor.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453828844.211770.jpg

Here is mine, with a ball valve I installed for easy draining.

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
I bought a full race catch can but haven't received yet
Why do you care? You won't install it and just let it collect dust with all the other parts you have Lopezing.

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
Can we make a shirt with f150 ecoboost forum on front pocket and Dave Chappelle crack image on back with caption saying something like "you got one of those catch cans?"

I would wear it.

·
Administrator
7,837 Posts
Can we make a shirt with f150 ecoboost forum on front pocket and Dave Chappelle crack image on back with caption saying something like "you got one of those catch cans?"

I would wear it.
Hell yeah! I'm in

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a little knowledge in this area and I think you should use the advice of real professionals. I advise you to visit this site 🏆5 Best Catch Can For F150 Ecoboost - AWESOME comparison table (2020) and I am sure that you will find an answer to your question there. This site is useful and interesting for every motorist. I am sure I am grateful to the developers of this site for valuable information and such useful tips.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Could someone just get some tee fittings and 3/8 or 1/2" fuel line and doctor one up to drain into coffee can or coke bottle? Or is this too redneck?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Haven't seen a vote for Mishimoto yet, but I have them (2 can setup) and really like them. Its surprising how much is collected and how it changes with the weather. They fit great and are in an easy spot to dump them.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts