F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I own a xtr, with chrome front and rear bumpers, and I wanna put the Harley lower valance, does anyone know if it will bolt right on to my bumper re-enforcers?, I hear the part numbers for the Harley are different, but no one can confirm anything..help!!! Lol

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Call your dealership's parts dept. and ask them if the part number for the Harley front bumper is the same as the XTR. That will tell you if the front valence will fit. I do not believe that it will but the call will tell you for certain. I think the Harleys have a slightly different bumper. Notice the angle of the bumper where the valence starts on the Harley vs the nearly verticle line where the non Harley truck transitions from metal to plastic. Also notice them fly boost bars in the non Harley truck.:cool: 1968d1373144020-grills-1371d1370745713-whooooo-hoooooo-i-just-got-me-harley-truck-grille-d40179e.jpg 1952d1373060802-grills-74284-2013-platinum-limited-king-ranch-special-edition-boost-bars.jpg

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
DOH!! I thought you were asking if the Harley Valence would work on your bumper. I would be shocked turdless if you couldn't mount the entire bumper in place of yours. So the call you need to make is for the part numbers on the bumper mounts for each truck.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Good Looking Out Wendy! And +1 on the lower grill!

The Boost- let us know what you find out!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
Nasty Wendy
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing