F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have 2011 with heated seats and the element burnt out on the driver side. I replaced the element and it was surprisingly easy. So now I was thinking I might install heated seats in the rear and cool in the front. I get parts from ford through my company for cheap, so I would go with all ford parts. My question is can any post a picture of the rear heat seat switches in a 2011 and cool front seat switches? If I can't use factory switches I'm not sure I want to do it. Thanks

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
The seats are cooled via air, include 2 fans and are perforated... Mine are operated through sync so I have no idea about switches. No F150 has rear heated seats factory as far as I'm aware of, but there are aftermarket inserts. My guess is that doing the cooled isn't really feasible but you could easily heat the rears.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah mine are the same as that. I'm just wondering where the switchable for rear heat are located? I just realized cool seat are not a option for me and the type of leather I have :(

·
Administrator
7,862 Posts
The seats are cooled via air, include 2 fans and are perforated... Mine are operated through sync so I have no idea about switches. No F150 has rear heated seats factory as far as I'm aware of, but there are aftermarket inserts. My guess is that doing the cooled isn't really feasible but you could easily heat the rears.
The limited's have heated rear seats...the button is on the rear doors.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
It'd be cool to have the rear seats heated in my truck. If you figure out the part numbers let us know.

·
Administrator
7,862 Posts
It'd be cool to have the rear seats heated in my truck. If you figure out the part numbers let us know.
Where would you put the buttons at?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Or I could put the switches up front and freak people out in the summer by lighting their asses on fire.....

·
Registered
394 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Or I could put the switches up front and freak people out in the summer by lighting their asses on fire.....
Now that idea I like!
Door switches from ford and just replace the switch panel on the rear doors. Search a few local junkyards for the parts.

·
Registered
394 Posts
That's how they are in my Hyundai Elantra also

Sent from my space grey 5S using an aPP called Tapatalk
That's always good to know.

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
I got on a chat session with FordParts. 1. They do not even have Platinum or Limited as a trim level. 2. They would not tell me the parts involved. I even tried a Limited VIN and the trim level changed to XLT

Seems like they were not interested in making money. . .

Does anyone have the pad part numbers for the rear seats? How about the door trim and switches?

Thanks.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Both the Platinum and Limited have heated and cooled front seats and heated rear seats. The rear seats are controlled by a switch by the window switch.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts