F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
IMG_20131002_102505.jpg IMG_20131002_102517.jpg IMG_20131002_102523.jpg IMG_20131002_102537.jpg IMG_20131002_102546.jpg
Hello,
I have been lurking since I bought my 2013 F-150 Screw FX4 in August. But not lurking to much, as I wanted to keep my truck stock for as long as I could and these forums always make it difficult. Well I caved and Signed up;)....

I have owned only dodge ram pick ups 3 in a row, two with the hemi and one with the 5.9(gas) and I loved the trucks but wanted to switch over the the suv world and bought a jeep grand cherokee (best winter driving automobile I have ever been in!!!!) But I was missing a truck after 2 years of owning the jeep and checked out the all the pickups on the market. I fell in love with the f150 and have not looked back since. Its amazing in the snow and ice and is just perfect I could not ask for anything more.

Just started modding it a bit here and there.

Whats installed:
Recon third brake light
Arma Bed liner
275/65 Pike RW11 studded winter tires
Ford Cell phone remote start system
AFE CAI Stage 2 w/ Proguadr 7 filters (I am aware the benefits are minimal if any on the power side but I wanted to hear the turbos a bit more) Got the proguard 7 filters because my drive home involes 5 miles of muddy/dusty roads.

What I just ordered:
SCT Livewire TS 5015
Du-Ha Under seat storage
Full Race FMIC With Meth bung, stock BOV Mount, and TB Spacer (2-4 weeks out)

I am still debating on which tuner I am going to go with but the front runner is MPT

I guess I will start a build thread here in case any one wants to check out my truck.

Thanks to this forum and its help in spending my money:cool: Included are terrible cell phone photos when it was brand new in august.

Also a quick shout out to Mike over at Ecoboost Power Parts for helping me out in answering questions quickly and a good deal on parts.

Alaska

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Welcome!

Boosting hard, boosting safe since 2013

·
Registered
173 Posts
Welcome! Good looking truck you have there. Pretty sweet garage too!

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Welcome from snow belt Pennsylvania!

KCCO!

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
What kind of sorcery is that garage!?

·
Registered
750 Posts
Welcome and nice truck!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Welcome!! Where in AK? I lived in Wasilla and Anchorage for 4 yrs, I left the state in May '13. Going back up in Aug to visit in-laws

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks...

I live on the south end of Anchorage. Strange winter this year... Its currently raining.......no snow..

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Welcome from another AK member!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Heard y'all got dumped on yesterday and today. I miss/don't miss the snow. I lived off international and spenard. And live off KGB for only a few months.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts