F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I thought I'd take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Sheldon, and I live just north of Edmonton, Alberta. Last week I picked up a Ruby Red Screw FX4, 6.5' box and loaded with all the bells and whistles :D I've already been tempting myself with mods, but I'm worried about voiding my warranty. With all the troubles I had after modding my SRT4, I think I might just wait lol. Anyway, I look forward to getting to know everyone in this community.

Cheers, Sheldon.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Welcome, Sheldon. You certainly chose the best colour (though blind people might disagree). Enjoy the new screw!

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Don't let the mod bug scare you! There is plenty to do without hurting the warranty. Post some photos!

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome to the F150 EcoBoost Forum!

SPPD

·
Registered
197 Posts
Welcome to EcoBeast Country

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for the welcome guys ;)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome to the forum! Don't let the mod bug scare you! There is plenty to do without hurting the warranty. Post some photos!
I wish I had your confidence. It seems different in Canada in that dealers always seem to want to void warranty for the slightest thing. I could be wrong though, this is only my second new vehicle. If anyone local happens to read this, Id love to hear some opinions. ( I have my eye on the phase 4 pkg from stage 3, but i would imagine thats pushing it haha :cool: )

p.s. I will post some photos as soon as it stops snowing. it has not stopped. Uhg
Cheers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts