F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, glad to find a group that doesn't bash on the ECO.... JK, I'm a member of the F150 Forum as well, it is kind of like politics, 5.0 vs. 3.5, and I own both.

Anyway, glad to join, and hope to learn more on what everyone's take is on the truck and what mods people are doing.

Tony

·
Registered
537 Posts
Just to make you feel at home....The 5.0 is a much better engine than the 3.5 Ecoboost...when we are talking the sound of an aftermarket exhaust.

·
Registered
495 Posts
We have several Fords... Four not in this picture.
An Eco with almost 7,000 miles, the Lightning has 416,000+, and we recently sold the Red F150 with 220,000 miles on it. He's home for a harmonic balancer today.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369960136.292740.jpg

Add to that three Mustangs. And my college-aged daughter's Taurus.

THEY'RE ALL GREAT!

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! I too was a member on other forums and got tired of the EcoBeast bashing. I found this site and have never gone back. Everyone here is friendly and respectful. We have members that have heavily modded their trucks and others like myself that like it stock. We have folks that use their trucks for work, for play, or both. There are also some great supporting vendors that can hook you up with whatever mods you want. Anywho, glad you are here and jump right in!

SPPD

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
9 Participants
akmedic77
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing