F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

Here at CR Performance Engineering we are pleased to have just recently joined the F150EcoBoost.net forum as a Supporting Vendor! I look forward to joining in on the discussions here on the forum.

Intro to our company
CR Performance Engineering Inc. is a small start-up Canadian Automotive Product Engineering Company. We are a small operation at this time, but we have extensive engineering experience along with the equipment, knowledge, and contacts to bring big projects to reality.

Our goal is to give customers the best performance out of their Automotive Products or Turbocharger Systems.

Here at CRP Engineering we have over 6 years of experience in product design for performance automotive applications. Myself I have an extensive background in engineering and product design from previous positions at Multimatic, Linamar, and BD Diesel Performance all in engineering and product design positions. I look forward to sharing this knowledge and helping us all get the most out of our Trucks!

What we do now
Currently here at CR Performance Engineering we do primarily Contract Product Design and Engineering. Here is a quick sample of the "Toys" we have on hand.

-We have an Engineering grade 3D scanner
CRP-Engineering-Faro-3D-Scanner-WEB-1.jpg

-A Faro Arm CMM capable of measuring parts to 0.0005” accuracy, perfect for aftermarket product design!
CRP-Engineering-Faro-Arm-CMM-WEB-1.jpg

-A digital turbocharger assembly balancing machine
CRP-Eng-Turbo-Services-1.jpg

And lots of supporting engineering tools and equipment.

Using these tools and our skills we are looking to expand our own product line of performance products in the next few years.

Our focus is in turbochargers and turbocharger related components, but our experience is very wide-ranging in automotive. In the last few years we have expanded and started retailing Performance and Stock Replacement Turbocharger components with a great response.

For those interested our current products relating to the F-150 EcoBoost are as follows.

- Our 3.5L Full Bore Performance Manifold Set (Proudly Designed, Cast and Machined 100% in North America)
- Performance Rebuild Kits and Billet Performance Turbocharger Wheels for 3.5L application Turbochargers (2.7L Coming very soon)
- Replacement & Upgrade Turbocharger Cartridges (Available with performance wheels installed)

Our future projects
We could not ask for better timing to have found this forum as we have recently finished development of our Full Bore F150 EcoBoost 3.5L Performance Manifold Set. We are now looking for suggestions for our next great F150 EcoBoost Product!

If you have suggestions of what you would want feel free to forward them on to myself, or email me. As mentioned we typically focus on performance turbochargers frequently, but are open to any performance components. Or we can also proceed with an engineering solution for a common problem or concern. If it’s economically viable we are looking to make it! I want to support you guys and gals in making power!

- As mentioned we have a Billet Performance wheel coming soon for the 2.7L Ill keep in touch
- We also have a 42mm Turbo Design in the works for the 3.5L but would like to hear your thoughts, is there a demand for such a product in the OEM Housings?

If have any engineering questions relating to automotive, or questions about our products and services feel free to ask, I would be pleased to discuss!

Thank you!

Andrew C @ CR Performance Engineering

·
Premium Member
3,222 Posts
Are these made in Canada (North America) or USA?

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Welcome aboard Andrew. Nice to see a Canadian up and coming company here... even if you charge in USD.

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
Welcome! Glad to see another sponsor.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts