F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just my 2013 F150 FX4 EB! What a great truck just turned 1000 miles. Trying to decide between a travel trailer and a fifth wheel. I did get the high capacity towing package. I am looking for a baseball cap that has both the F150 logo as well as the ecoboost logo. Any ideas. When I get back to my computer I will post more. Cheers ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359514330.265250.jpg

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi,

Great looking truck! I tow a 27 ft Cougar travel trailer with my Eco boost, and debated between the 5th wheel and the travel trailer. Decided on the travel trailer, because I needed a dog house for my chocolate
lab. I love the truck ,especially the engine torque /power and the six speed transmission. The brakes are also top notch. Mileage on mine is approaching 8,000. Hauled the travel trailer to Moab, Utah and back to Carson City, not problems, at all.Art

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Nice color, Russ! That was my second choice till they found two in my first choice... Also love the Street Rod, Art!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Art, thanks for your input. We are going to go with a trailer as well. Currently looking at the Keystone "kargaroo" in 28 ft. If you happen to see any in Carson City, let me know. We're up to a whopping 1200 miles and couldn't be happier.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wow! That color looks so awesome in the snow setting!!

I spent three + years, and three winters in South Lake Tahoe (on Oregon Ave. near the Keys).

I will tell, you though, I do not miss the cold and all the snow! LOL

I am so happy now, to have three or four Palm Trees in my front yard, here in the southern end of Riverside County, to replace those Pines, in El Dorado County!! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
Mike Tritle
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing