F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I'm Kyle from Maryland. Just picked up my 2013 SCrew XLT yesterday. It has the 302a and chrome package. Got a heck of a deal on a $43k truck, and a little finagling with the finance office got my interest rate to where I want and the payments to where I want for the truck that I fell in love with. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367171576.881878.jpg

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Hey guys, I'm Kyle from Maryland. Just picked up my 2013 SCrew XLT yesterday. It has the 302a and chrome package. Got a heck of a deal on a $43k truck, and a little finagling with the finance office got my interest rate to where I want and the payments to where I want for the truck that I fell in love with.
Awesome truck! Welcome to the forum! You will find lots of information, and eventually a lighter wallet. Everyone here has done something to their trucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome Kyle!
Your EcoBeast is very similarly equipt as mine. My base price was close to yours as well.

Congratulations on finding the truck you love.

There are lots of really cool folks on here with lots of knowledge.

Jump right in!

SPPD

·
Registered
229 Posts
Welcome from Texas! Throw you a leveling kit and tires on that thing!

·
Registered
589 Posts
Welcome Kyle sweet ride and pkg you have going on there! Looking forward to chatting about the new EcoBeast.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Welcome!! And GREAT TASTE!! I have your twin !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
10 Participants
IownandsellEB
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing