F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. New member retired guy just getting on the site after seeing a bunch of great and useful things covered. Hope I can contribute some times, kinda old school guy. We've had several Ford trucks over the centuries and they all turned out to be great trucks. Back to doing my own repairs and maintenance for the most part. No more new trucks! Our F150 should be in the sig.
Chris

Reactions: Vic Denim

·
Premium Member
2013 XLT 302A 145" Screw
4,083 Posts
Welcome !

·
Registered
302 Posts
Welcome! Don’t be bashful with pictures, we love those here.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Justin! Hey, I grew up in Auburn Heights, that was some long time ago. Sister in law lives in Farmington.
Ry, I'll have to get a pic tomorrow I guess. Pretty stock but eventually that'll change. See, years ago I made a promise to Herself there would be no more street rods or builds. She's older too now and probably forgot. :rolleyes:

Reactions: RyEcoBeast

·
Premium Member
2021 Powerboost Platinum FX4 Kodiak Brown
10,517 Posts
"over the centuries"

You'll fit in fine around here. Plenty of dinosaurs who've has Ford trucks. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is the truck Ry. I enjoy it, Herself kills the mileage every time she drives it. She's an ancient drag girl and still loves to do it with tickets to prove it! She'll never see this!

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Automotive side marker light Land vehicle

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for all the welcomes guys! Ahhh, I didn't see and female posters, I don't think. Shouldn't be online I think. :ROFLMAO:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts