F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,
New member from South Florida. Just bought a Tremor FX2. Loving the truck so far. Only mods i have found done prier to me is catback. Sounds ok i guess but not use to V6 sound. I've owned several F250, F150 V8s and Silverados plus a couple sports cars. Just ordered SCT BDX and MPT tunes for it. Next up is lowering and more power mods. looking forward to learning more about the ecoboost

Attachments

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Hello all,
New member from South Florida. Just bought a Tremor FX2. Loving the truck so far. Only mods i have found done prier to me is catback. Sounds ok i guess but not use to V6 sound. I've owned several F250, F150 V8s and Silverados plus a couple sports cars. Just ordered SCT BDX and MPT tunes for it. Next up is lowering and more power mods. looking forward to learning more about the ecoboost
Welcome fellow booster, lets see some pictures

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Hello all,

Single cab, lowered, = sickness!

·
Registered
5,239 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WooBoost you are correct. The awful running boards were not on truck when I bought it. The Bug deflector may be going away soon also. Got my MPT tunes but having trouble loading. Really looking at lowering kits but I cant decide how low or what manufacture yet. I know once lowered the wheels and tires need to change also. Tires are not stock either, not sure I like them yet.

·
Administrator
10,593 Posts

Not hardly, but thanks.

Since I primarily use Tapatalk, y'all please continue to take me where there is a problem so I get notified and find it easily.

The reported posts aren't shown in TT so I don't find them until I happen to log in via the browser. TT gives me a nice notification when I'm tagged.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts