F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
Good news is that my EcoBoost is finally in, Bad news I don't have time to pick it up till Monday!
I ordered it six weeks ago, so I guess a few more days wont kill me. I've come from a Ford family, they are good trucks. My dad just turned 100,000 (hard) miles on his 2011 EcoBoost, he liked it so much I had to get one for myself. I have been checking this forum out for the last few weeks and I'm excited to be apart of it! Still trying to figure out how to post a pic from an iPad. http://www.f150ecoboost.net/forum/asset.php?fid=1072&uid=1022&d=1370061643

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forum!

We would love to hear how you optioned out your truck and your first imoressions of your EcoBeast.

SPPD

·
Registered
537 Posts
So I guess there is a good side waiting until Monday to take delivery...you warranty won't expire as early based on time...not miles.

You have something to keep looking for until Monday.

It gives you more time to clean out your trade in.

Enjoy it, Monday will be here soon!!!!!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Congratulations! And waiting is the hardest part...

·
Registered
114 Posts
lol same here , it's been 6 week for as well , tomorrow at 6.30 pm ill be srussing in my new eco

grate place to hang out and learn alot

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Brought my truck and it's twin home from the dealer today to meet our EcoBoost family.
image.jpg
Did a little towing before turning 35 miles.
image.jpg

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
I really like your EcoBoost family! I wish I had the tow mirrors...I think they enhance the look of the truck, and they allow you to see more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
8 Participants
akmedic77
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing