F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

Help identifying

377 Views 13 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  DNA Dan
My Googling abilities are failing me on this one. They seem to do that a lot with Ford parts... This guy attaches to the front inner fender liner directly above the upper control arm. This is most of the driver's side. Anyone got an actual name, or PN for this and the passenger side?
Automotive tire Tints and shades Font Auto part Automotive wheel system
See less See more
1 - 3 of 14 Posts
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Hey, I got the part name though. At first I linked a Ranger part. KM
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Makes me think it is included with the whole inner fender, instead of separately. KM
1 - 3 of 14 Posts