F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

Help identifying

377 Views 13 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  DNA Dan
My Googling abilities are failing me on this one. They seem to do that a lot with Ford parts... This guy attaches to the front inner fender liner directly above the upper control arm. This is most of the driver's side. Anyone got an actual name, or PN for this and the passenger side?
Automotive tire Tints and shades Font Auto part Automotive wheel system
See less See more
1 - 7 of 14 Posts
Here ya go GordO. KM
Don't think that's it.
I just googled "ford f150 front inner fender splash guards" and got a bunch of hits.. :)

Good luck! Mitch
I did as well and got all the wrong stuff. 😕 I'll try some more variations of that.
Hey, I got the part name though. At first I linked a Ranger part. KM
I'm getting a lot of them that may be right, or maybe now 🤷‍♂️. Ford and their mystery parts...
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Search Results | Fairway Ford Parts

Fender splash shield???

Or take it to your local Ford parts counter/.
Makes me think it is included with the whole inner fender, instead of separately. KM
Possibly? But every pic I see of them, they're not on there. And that's not like Ford if it's a separate piece, they'll charge you for it!
You guys that said it comes with it appear to be correct! Shocking Ford didn't turn this into like 5 different PN's
Organism Font Automotive design Bumper Automotive tire
See less See more
  • Like
Reactions: 3
1 - 7 of 14 Posts