F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Such a time I've had today with changing my new truck's oil for the first time. I'd like just a few minutes with the ford engineers concerning all the BS that has to be done prior to actually changing the oil. Well anyway, the oil is changed and the covers under the engine and transmission have been set aside for the time being. In changing the remaining oil life back to 100% is kicking my butt. I must be missing something?? The owners guide tells you to hit the setup button to cycle through the features, mine is the one with the 4 arrow buttons and the ok button in the center. I have tried about everything to get this thing to reset back to 100%. so far no success, can anyone explain just how this is accomplished?? Thank you!!

·
Registered
229 Posts
I believe you just go to the setup and hold okay on the oil life counter and it should reset. If you can't figure it out in a few hours ill be in my truck and look!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Lcd screen it is under settings, scroll through the settings area under the heading menu, scroll down to rest set oil life, push and hold OK until it resets to 100%

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
bkdraft
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing