F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am not the smartest with offsets/backspacing/etc .. I have tried searching and have looked online at numerous websites, images and I still cannot figure it out. So forgive the stupid question that has been asked 1000's of times, but I am not smart enough to understand what I am looking at.

I have a stock height 2015 Screw Lariat with OEM 20" wheels. If I am reading right, I have 20x8.5 with a 44mm offset. I am looking at purchasing a used set of Fuel Trophy's that are 20x9, with a 5.5 back space and a 1mm offset. I just need someone to confirm that if I put the Trophy's on that they will stick out almost 2 inches further. I would prefer if someone said I was wrong and that they would not stick out that far, I like the wheels, but 2 inches is to much for me.

Thanks!
Anthony

·
Registered
509 Posts
So I am not the smartest with offsets/backspacing/etc .. I have tried searching and have looked online at numerous websites, images and I still cannot figure it out. So forgive the stupid question that has been asked 1000's of times, but I am not smart enough to understand what I am looking at.

I have a stock height 2015 Screw Lariat with OEM 20" wheels. If I am reading right, I have 20x8.5 with a 44mm offset. I am looking at purchasing a used set of Fuel Trophy's that are 20x9, with a 5.5 back space and a 1mm offset. I just need someone to confirm that if I put the Trophy's on that they will stick out almost 2 inches further. I would prefer if someone said I was wrong and that they would not stick out that far, I like the wheels, but 2 inches is to much for me.

Thanks!
Anthony
https://www.1010tires.com/Tools/Wheel-Offset-Calculator

·
Registered
56 Posts
CustomWheeloffset.com has a gallery you can input wheel size/specs into and it will show trucks that will give you an idea. Likely you will end up with about an 1” poke.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts