F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Worth it? Was looking to get a little more Jam out of the ol' ecoboost. Was wondering if the hennessey package would be worth it, or if I should go a different route.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Why not use one of the vendors that support this message board? Is the Hennessey package better than what they are selling? I haven't shopped these things so I really don't know, I know it sounds like a rhetorical question but its not. If what Hennessey has put together is better than whats available from our supporting vendors then go for it. If its not then I believe the smarter choice would be to buy from those who support you and make themselves available to you everyday. I'm not preaching. I'm jus sayin'.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I thought Hennesy was a cognac.?.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ive never actually left the forums on this site lol. I would be all for looking at vendors who support this site! And apparently, the Hennessey package does not work with the 2013 so thats out anyways.

Also I was looking for opinions if it's a good idea or not. I want to improve a little bit of performance, but not wreck my truck doing it.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Ive never actually left the forums on this site lol. I would be all for looking at vendors who support this site! And apparently, the Hennessey package does not work with the 2013 so thats out anyways.

Also I was looking for opinions if it's a good idea or not. I want to improve a little bit of performance, but not wreck my truck doing it.
I really don't want you to think I was preaching at you. Everything I said I meant literally. I haven't shopped this stuff. I didn't know if Hennessey was/is better. And I fully agree with getting the best available even if a supporting vendor doesn't offer it. Its just that it makes sense to support your supporting vendors when possible. Anyhow I searched 'Hennessey Package Ecoboost' on Google and only saw individual items, no 'package'.

·
Registered
373 Posts
SCT Livewire 5015 programmer. And then get custom tunes, downpipes(y-pipe), a cat back. Cold air intakes don't do really anything except noise on stock truck, and barely produce numbers on tuned truck

·
Registered
537 Posts
Now just to point out some differences here between "Hennessey" and "Stage3Motorsports"

With "Hennessey" you get the name that is well respected in the motorsports arena that comes at a price.

With Stage3Motorsports, you get personalized service, a customer service beyond expectations, quality product, and dedication towards perfection.

So, now choose wisely!!!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Now just to point out some differences here between "Hennessey" and "Stage3Motorsports"

With "Hennessey" you get the name that is well respected in the motorsports arena that comes at a price.

With Stage3Motorsports, you get personalized service, a customer service beyond expectations, quality product, and dedication towards perfection.

So, now choose wisely!!!!!
Im definitely interested in Stage3Motorsports!

·
Registered
327 Posts
I checked out these packages and posted on the thread. Looking forward to your response Bill.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts