F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Everyone I am newbee and from what I've read so far i am going to learn a lot about my new F-150 ecoboost with max tow pkg with 373 gears. I can't wait to tow my 33' camper . Does any one know what the recommended Break In procedure is before you should tow with it? thanks .

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Hello Z,

WELCOME!

I also have a new ecobeast with maxtow. The owners manual states that you should not tow until 1000 miles. I have a 35' SolAire and am excited about towing with the F-150. What are you towing? Also, I plan to change my oil before towing probably around 12-14 hundred miles.

SPPD

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks SPPD I Am Towing a 2013 FLAGSTAFF SUPERLITE 29RLS. I had a 2010 FX4 5.4 liter 373 and it towed great I am thinking this new truck should be even better cant wait to use all the new toys rear view camera brake controller truck apps.

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Welcome aboard! Used to work the Corky Stockham auction and trade show up there every year. Was right around Thanksgiving time as I recall. They still have it out at the fairgrounds?

·
Registered
589 Posts
Hey welcome! You are going to love the torque of the new EcoBoost compared to,the 5.4l especially towing!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts