F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey what's up guys? Just bought a 2012 Ford F 150 ecoboost on June 1. It's a big change from my previous car which was a 2003 Nissan 350z which was my first car I bought and I miss it still. Was fun having a sports car for a while but eventually I needed something bigger. Some of my friends said I should go with a tundra or a dodge but I like the way the ford trucks look way more. One of my friends who I work with just bought a truck a month before me but he got a 2012 Nissan Titan pro4x and he says I should have gotten a titan instead of a f 150. So far in the 5 days of having the truck I love it. I plan do stuff to the truck since I have a hard time leaving cars or trucks stock since I like my vehicles to stand out. As of right now I have not done anything yet but in a month or two I plan to get linex sprayed on in the trucks bed. I'll also be getting a 2''leveling kit with XD misfit wheels, afe stage 2 cold air intake, stainless works s tube turbo exhaust, aftermarket touchscreen head unit, black out the tail lights and third brake light, tail gate light bar and paint the front grille black and that's all I can think of as of right now. If anyone else has any good ideas of parts to can put on please let me know.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome to the F150 Ecoboost Forum!

I am with you on the looks of the F150!

SPPD

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Welcome. What part of Cali? I live in Napa

·
Registered
133 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Welcome! Sounds like you already have big plans! Enjoy the build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
akmedic77
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing