F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I changed the plugs on my 13 ecoboost today. Unfortunately on the back one on driver's side I was dumb enough to try and fit under the high pressure pump connection. Well it broke and I can't seem to find the replacement part for the connector anywhere online. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
5,122 Posts
Can you take a picture? If it is what I think it is, you may be looking for a new HPFP.

Good news, a lot of guys are upgrading to the XDI-35 HPFP that has 35% more pressure. So someone may be into selling your their stock HPFP.

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Hi guys, I changed the plugs on my 13 ecoboost today. Unfortunately on the back one on driver's side I was dumb enough to try and fit under the high pressure pump connection. Well it broke and I can't seem to find the replacement part for the connector anywhere online. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I can't seem to find that plug as a replacement part. For the time being, see if you can connect it and stick a zip tie on it.
You may have to get one from a wrecking yard.

Good luck.

·
Registered
5,122 Posts
You may have to get one from a wrecking yard.
That was my first thought. Some yards won't let you cut connectors off the wiring harness (and want you to buy the whole harness). Other yards are more lenient or have vehicles they allow snipping of connectors off.

The good news, the F150 is the largest selling vehicle and a high percentage come with the Ecoboost.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts