F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Discussion starter · #1 ·
Found these on eBay, they are metal and I think they look pretty good on the hood.
Automotive exterior Vehicle
Text Emblem Font Logo Vehicle

Oh good copy there buddy! I have seen those on Ebay and I would have to agree on your thoughts!
I really Want to have a custom one made that says Evil-Eco LOL but I think our Member SPPD (& Kiddos) have me thinking EcoBeast would be best! Maybe EcoBeast on the door or hood and Evil-Eco on the tailgate :rolleyes:
But back on target! I think those would look sick on the hood, I have also seen the decals that are a little longer and wider (taking up more space on the hood) which I believe look even sharper...

Reactions: fx4 4fun
Discussion starter · #3 ·
I looked at the decals, but thought the metal ones would look more factory looking, and little more classy.

I am with AK-Kingboost here. I would love to get a pair that said Ecobeast on them and have those on my hood. Those are really nice. I am gonna look those up.

I am with AK-Kingboost here. I would love to get a pair that said Ecobeast on them and have those on my hood. Those are really nice. I am gonna look those up.
ME TOO! Also contimplating the cowl induction hood for mine. IMO gives it a more agressive look. Maybe the cowl hood and some nice custom decals on each side on the rised edge.....where does it end.lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.