F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the opportunity of buying 35" tires on some 22" rims but I'm at stock hight. I don't want to go to big but how much of a lift would I need to fit those on with little to no trimming And it not rubbing when I turn?

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Depends on the offset and tire width. You can run 35x11.5 on stock wheels. 35x12.5 will rub/likely rub on stock, but if you get wheels with the appropriate offset they will work, but stick out from fenders. I'm doing the 2.25in Bilstein 5100 setup in the front and 1.75in AAL (also with 5100's) in the rear. That setup is about $500 but much better than just the spacers, the stock setup is way too squishy coming from a sports car and my jeep that are both pretty stiff.

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
35's on 20s were not even close to fitting on my truck with a 2" level. I couldn't even turn 45*. Not sure how everyone else fit 35's on theirs.

·
Registered
932 Posts
i'm basing it on they guys running raptor wheel/tire oem setup, i guess i should mention they are using 2.5" leveling kit. Of course the 20s are probably wider than 9 inches.

Raptor wheel is +34 offset

35 inch tire is a 35 inch tire no matter what size wheel correct?

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts