F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All:

I was just wondering how many first time Ford owners we have here? It was the Ecoboost V6 that made me cross over to the "dark side" and buy my 2013 Ford F150 Ecoboost in late July 2013.

Just wondering how many more are here (and brave enough to admit it).

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Hi All:

I was just wondering how many first time Ford owners we have here? It was the Ecoboost V6 that made me cross over to the "dark side" and buy my 2013 Ford F150 Ecoboost in late July 2013.

This is the first Ford in my name, but definitely not the first to ever sit in the driveway.
I've driven countless E-150's and F-250's over the years when I was running service.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Hi All:

I wlll admit it if wasnt for the eco boost i would probaly have a nice chevy sitting in my drive way.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I wlll admit it if wasnt for the eco boost i would probaly have a nice chevy sitting in my drive way.
Ditto. My wife and I bought an 11 Edge last year to replace her car. I was surprised how nice it was(my family and friends had Fords in the past that always seemed to be problematic). Our first Ford was the Edge...now with a baby on the way it was time to replace my civic coupe. I didn't even consider the F150 until a coworker mentioned it, since I had an extended cab Silverado before, figured I would just get a CC silverado. After the first test drive I was hooked! So I'm the proud owner of my first Ford that's for me to drive.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I am 60 years old, had my drivers license since I was 14 and my F150 is the very first Ford product I have ever owned.

Reactions: Kc311

·
Registered
35 Posts
I am 60 years old, had my drivers license since I was 14 and my F150 is the very first Ford product I have ever owned.
Same here. 60 now, drivers license since i was 14, but 90% of all the vehicles i've owned were Fords.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just picked up my first Ford vehicle on Friday. Love it so far. 2013 Oxford White, F150, S/crew, FX4, Ecoboost, with FX package(decals removed)

·
Registered
40 Posts
30 years old... licensed since 16... owned nothing but import sports cars my entire driving career (BMW 318is and Civic Si)... awaiting arrival of my first ford ever... 2013 FX4 (details in sig).

·
Registered
327 Posts
If it wasn't for my wife working at the ford dealership and the EB engine, I would have a dodge sitting in my garage. But, after a lot of research, the Ecobeast won me over.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts