F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

We took the kiddos to the drive in theater last night in the EcoBeast. We had all the chairs and blankets in the bed and I backed into the stall. It was a great time for all. Only problem was that everytime one of my kids had to grab something from the cab the rear high mount loading lights would come on and I could tell out neighbors were pretty aggravated about the light coming on and disturbing them. The lights remain on for about 30-45 seconds after the door was closed. On previous pick-ups I have owned there was a button below the headlight switch that you could press to disable the loading lights. I looked for such a switch, but there doesn't seem to be one in the EcoBeast. Does anyone know if you can disable the rear loading lights?

Thanks,

SPPD

·
Registered
537 Posts
Easiest way under that circumstance would be to just toss a blanket or towel over the light. Any other time I welcome the lights ability to light up my surroundings as I get out of my truck.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I miss that feature too. My 2010 F-150 had the ability to turn the wheel all the way to the left and the rear cargo light and interior lamps would stay off when a door was opened.

·
Registered
6,650 Posts
Can you not disable it by pressing the interior light button all the way to the left. Disabling the interior lights too?

·
Registered
15 Posts
in ur main menu in ur dash u can set the timer 4 ur lights to be onfrom zero to 45 plus seconds

1 - 7 of 7 Posts