1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
139 Posts
cool indeed could have used that a day or so ago...lol..but emailed the dealer I purchased from and he hooked me up.

·
Registered
71 Posts
This is perfect! I was trying to figure out my gear ratio and it was on the sticker! It did show that I am supposed to have a 4.2" LCD screen, so I dont know if thats a mistake or if it was switched out. I bought CPO.

·
Registered
88 Posts
thanks for the awesome link!! does anyone know long after a window sticker is released the truck is usually delivered.... my build started on the 4th (today) and my dealer said the ETA is Sept 9th, does this seem correct or should I expect it closer to the 12th?

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Thanks. Just looked at mine total price was $45,000. But it has 3.31 gears in it. Hmmm.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Um, how do you "sticky" a thread/what does this do?

Thanks!
Only a mod can do it. It keeps a thread at the top permanently for all to view.

Sent while enjoying a Pabst

·
Registered
295 Posts
How do you find the build date?

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
How do you find the build date?
1. Top left of sticker on the drivers door. (Only provides month and year)
2. Enter your VIN in here: FordEtis home page
3. Last six digits of the code at the top of the window sticker is the day,month and year.

·
Registered
295 Posts
1. Top left of sticker on the drivers door. (Only provides month and year)
2. Enter your VIN in here: FordEtis home page
3. Last six digits of the code at the top of the window sticker is the day,month and year.
Ok, I have the window sticker, but don't see numbers at the top. But, at the bottom right under the MSRP, then under Item #, there is this: 10 31 14 written just like that. Would that be build date?

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Ok, I have the window sticker, but don't see numbers at the top. But, at the bottom right under the MSRP, then under Item #, there is this: 10 31 14 written just like that. Would that be build date?
I have seen the window sticker part not work. That is why I put it last of the three options.

In fact if you just click the very first link in this thread, his truck would be manufactured in 2016.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
About this Discussion
55 Replies
23 Participants
noodles
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing