F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

In my search for info on the eco boost I found this forum. I am researching a new truck. We are down sizing from a 2011 4x4 F350 crew cab with the 6.7.

Plans in the future might be a small toy hauler but for now 70% will be driving around town (real estate broker), 25% pulling a trailer with a RZR and/or gold wing and in the future 5% pulling some type of lightweight toy hauler with RZR or wing in the back.

So far I have learned a lot just from reading the past posts. I look forward to reading more.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome to the F150 EcoBoost Forum!

Glad the forum has been helpful to you!

Lots of us tow here and have had really good experiences with the EcoBeast.

Regards,

SPPD

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Welcome!,

Love the s/n, you combined my two favorite things.

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
Welcome to the forum... Feel free to ask questions and use the search bar in top right corner! Many topics have been covered and many people are knowledgable in towing here.

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Hello all, In my search for info on the eco boost I found this forum. I am researching a new truck. We are down sizing from a 2011 4x4 F350 crew cab with the 6.7. Plans in the future might be a small toy hauler but for now 70% will be driving around town (real estate broker), 25% pulling a trailer with a RZR and/or gold wing and in the future 5% pulling some type of lightweight toy hauler with RZR or wing in the back. So far I have learned a lot just from reading the past posts. I look forward to reading more.
What are you considering? I have a 2013 SCREW FX4 6.5' bed with max tow, and it is a towing beast. Lots of power. I would suggest to you going with 4.10 gears because when comparing my trucks MPGs I get the same or better than most, and I feel that 4.10s would just make it that much better without really sacrificing mileage.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What are you considering? I have a 2013 SCREW FX4 6.5' bed with max tow, and it is a towing beast. Lots of power. I would suggest to you going with 4.10 gears because when comparing my trucks MPGs I get the same or better than most, and I feel that 4.10s would just make it that much better without really sacrificing mileage.
What MPG are you getting? I am thinking 3.73.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Crawgator,

Welcome to the forum! You'll find any and all answers here. You can't beat the EB for towing and power.
Use the search if you need to find an answer or just ask away in the forum!

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
897 Posts
Welcome. I went from a tuned and deleted 6.4L crew cab F350 to the ecoboost. Every time I felt the power of the ecoboost it reminded me more and more of my diesel.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts