F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Proud new Mama (& Daddy) to an EcoBoost.

We have a number of Fords... Mustangs mostly, a few SVTs, a vintage. Just fun things. ;)

Eh, the photos are too big... guess I won't upload any, after all.

Anyway... Hi, y'all! :D My first new vehicle in a couple decades. My last F-150 was mine for 17 years. Lots has changed over the past couple decades in the interior accoutrements. :cool:

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Welcome to the EcoBeast experience! You will not be disappointed. You made a great choice with the EcoBoost!

SPPD

·
Registered
588 Posts
Welcome to the Site. The Blue really stands out! What do you folks plan on doing with the truck (Daily Driver, towing, etc)?

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Let me clarify ONE THING... LOL!

If the typing has punctuation, it's Traci. If its kinda missing some letters or punctuation -- it will be Don! Apparently, he's been playin' in my iPad... ;)

I've an old F150 XLT that is going to be retired... He has the L!

And thanks for the warm welcomes...

The EcoBeast (love it!) will be my daily.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Mostly a DD we have a 94 Lightning F150 for the "dirty work" LOL!
Sweet nothing wrong with a little lightning action here n there, who know might get the EcoBeast on par and start burning up the streets lol

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok, so I've had "Ka-Bluey" for a few weeks now...
Don has gotten to drive him twice, in exchange for washing him twice... LOL!
Vehicle Pickup truck Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire

And he actually got TO HAUL a little stall bedding while I was up at my daughter's college...
Pickup truck Automotive exterior Automotive tire Tire Bumper

And he got to move my old Mustang with a tow rope... :facepalm: I couldn't get a good photo of her being drug up the ramp. :'(
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Classic car Sedan

Oh, and he as makin' friends at Sonic -- a cannibal Sparrow after a piece of chicken nugget!
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Transport Vehicle door

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.