F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Proud new Mama (& Daddy) to an EcoBoost.

We have a number of Fords... Mustangs mostly, a few SVTs, a vintage. Just fun things. ;)

Eh, the photos are too big... guess I won't upload any, after all.

Anyway... Hi, y'all! :D My first new vehicle in a couple decades. My last F-150 was mine for 17 years. Lots has changed over the past couple decades in the interior accoutrements. :cool:

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome to the EcoBeast experience! You will not be disappointed. You made a great choice with the EcoBoost!

SPPD

·
Registered
589 Posts
Welcome to the Site. The Blue really stands out! What do you folks plan on doing with the truck (Daily Driver, towing, etc)?

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Let me clarify ONE THING... LOL!

If the typing has punctuation, it's Traci. If its kinda missing some letters or punctuation -- it will be Don! Apparently, he's been playin' in my iPad... ;)

I've an old F150 XLT that is going to be retired... He has the L!

And thanks for the warm welcomes...

The EcoBeast (love it!) will be my daily.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Mostly a DD we have a 94 Lightning F150 for the "dirty work" LOL!
Sweet nothing wrong with a little lightning action here n there, who know might get the EcoBeast on par and start burning up the streets lol

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok, so I've had "Ka-Bluey" for a few weeks now...
Don has gotten to drive him twice, in exchange for washing him twice... LOL!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367366876.350972.jpg

And he actually got TO HAUL a little stall bedding while I was up at my daughter's college...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367366948.869783.jpg

And he got to move my old Mustang with a tow rope... :facepalm: I couldn't get a good photo of her being drug up the ramp. :'(
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367367079.315151.jpg

Oh, and he as makin' friends at Sonic -- a cannibal Sparrow after a piece of chicken nugget!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367367195.149052.jpg

1 - 13 of 13 Posts