F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone, I just wanted to clear the air on the difference between the Husky X-Acts Contours and the Weatherbeaters. I get this question asked quite a bit. The Husky X-Acts are Husky' top of the line floor liner, it is well on par with the WT laser fit. It is considerably nicer in the way that the material is alot softer and grippier, especially when the temps drop the liner does not have that hard feeling like the WT. Fitment is just as good if not better then the WT. On the otherside of Husky is their entry level WeatherBeater, which is not on par with a premium liner. If you are price concerned then this line will be perfect for you, but you will give up on quality and fit. If you all have any questions just shoot me over a PM, I will be happy to help.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Too bad they could not take a few minutes to properly install the X-act rear mat in the video. The mat actually needs to be tucked up under the plastic storage bin that runs along the rear floor of the cab. Once that gets tucked under the rear mats don't move at all.

These are great floor mats, have had mine for a while now. Wash them wish soapy water once in a while and they look like new.

·
Sponsor
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Remember RDP Store is the number one seller of Husky full line of products and we have the best price. If you find a better price let us know and will no questions asked beat it, but good luck. RDP stores promo code f150husk gets you the best price on Huskys you can find anywhere.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts