F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As most know by now my Eco FX4 is about to be traded in today on a Stroke FX4. It's as simple as black and white. Well actually Tuxedo Black to Platinum White.

OK enough humor. I have a set of front and rear Husky floor liners that I ordered on July 3, 2013, so as you can guess they haven't seem too many foot prints in that short time frame. They are black in color. Here is a link to Amazon which is where I ordered them from.

Husky Liners Custom Fit Front and Second Seat Floor Liner Set for Select Ford F-150 Models (Black) : Amazon.com : Automotive

Long story short, I won't have a use for them unless I were to give them to my son for use in his Raptor. So before I do that I thought I would offer them here for sale....yea, I'm that cheap. But, not unreasonable as I am only asking $75 for the set. Now the catch, shipping is pretty much out of the question due to the cost to do so. But, then if you want to cover the shipping it's you call.

Location is Ovilla, TX which is in the Waxahachie, Red Oak, Midlothian, north Ellis County area.

Thanks for looking and bearing with my description.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I'll take them, I work in Duncanville and we could meet up. I will PM you my number.
Don

·
Registered
860 Posts
Hey, when you get some time behind the wheel of the powerstroke, can you let us know how it compares to the ecobeast?

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don,
It was a pleasure to meet you earlier today. I hope the mats serve you well. I was impressed enough with them that I ordered the same mats for the F350. They should be here tomorrow.
Have a safe holiday weekend.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Don,
It was a pleasure to meet you earlier today. I hope the mats serve you well. I was impressed enough with them that I ordered the same mats for the F350. They should be here tomorrow.
Have a safe holiday weekend.
Thanks Jon your new truck is a beauty!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts